Wednesday 12 December 2007

WHEN YOU HAVE HOPE......

Hello again, it is yet another day with all that it brings. Today I want to talk about HOPE. It is part of our human nature to hope for something, most of the time we hope for good things. But what happens when what we hoped for does not come to pass? Heart breaks, dreams shattered, pain and so many other conditions that accompany the different states of reaction that I just mentioned above.

My message today is so simple but not the easiest to accomplish. Well I will say with HOPE one can climb the highest mountain, can find a way out of the deepest and darkest valleys of life. With Hope all things are possible but the main thing is where have you placed your HOPE? Where one places there HOPE also matters. Check where your HOPE is, is it in a human being, some god, or in God.

The only HOPE that has worked for me is in GOD. If I would give a recommendation, thats the one I would recommend for you my dear coleagues.

Till we meet again, remember THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE WHATEVER THE SITUATION MAY BE.

No comments: