Wednesday 21 September 2011

PACIFIC DIARY; The beauty in the sunset

A walk down the street, crossing a few busy roads and down the hill of a quiet neighbourhood I found myself walking towards the sunset. On my left are some high rise buildings and a few busy roads leading into the city, on my right is a busy highway connecting one side of the city to a marina. I cross this road I find myself overlooking the a bay full of sail boats of different sizes, neatly arranged like pieces on a game board. This is Sunset marina.

I take a deep breath just absorbing everything, there is this inner peace and tranquility that comes with the calm waters of the ocean. I gaze at the scenery and can't stop thinking how great our God is and how awesome He is with His art of creation, it is just beautiful.

I continue walking around the marina, there are people driving in and out, some taking pictures, couples walking hand in hand, others running  along the marina.  I like this place because one has that inner peace, its a place where you can have conversations with your inner self and search your soul.

The sun sets and I head back home.

Enjoy a peaceful day








1 comment:

ndagha said...

Please write again