Saturday 8 March 2008

International Women's Day- Being a Woman

I could not help noticing today from the topic that one of our Malawian bloggers wrote today concerning "unmarried women". It is a very intersting article and I would urge you to read the artilcle as well from thins link, http://ndagha.blogspot.com/


I thought we could share today on "being a woman". I myself being a woman I have observed different things in society that only happen to us of the female gender because we are women. In as much as some if not most of the things are frustrating, these experiences help me to realise what role I have as a woman in society. Whether single or married women have a huge role to play in society.


So women out there no matter what we are going through or facing, let us shine the joy that the Lord has imparted in us as women. Let us beautify our societies like flowers and precious stones. Remember there is a beautiful and unique personality in every woman and that no one can change.







Have a blessed day and remember you are a woman who can make a difference in your society which only you can bring and no one else.








No comments: